dispatches from the new world of work
Story Line in 100 Words or Less
A prospective Client asked me to summarize in as few words as possible (imagine!) my "message" based on Re-imagine! Here's what I said:
- Wildly altered context (technology, China-India, global terrorism, etc.)
- Only answer: Adaptive skills and bold-breathtaking innovation (top-line focus rather
than cost-cutting focus)
- Race way, way up the value-added curve (implemented "game-altering solutions"
rather than "services," "experiences" rather than "transactions," and more)
- Radical (!!!) use of IS-IT
- A "Roster" of Weird & Wondrous & Entrepreneurial "Talent" engaged in
- "Metabolic Leadership" (Passionate Leaders who instill a Discipline of Execution,
a Quick Tempo Culture and an appetite to "Eat Radical Change for Breakfast")
(80 words by my count)
Tom Peters posted this on 01/06/06.